质量保证 售后服务 Expert team quality assurance service
1. Water quality: Steam boilers need to use soft water that has been tested and tested.
2. Water temperature: The feed water temperature should not be too high, and the water speed should be slow to prevent uneven heating of the boiler from generating thermal stress or gap leakage when the pipe is expanded. For cooling steam boilers, the inlet water temperature does not exceed 90 ° C in summer and 60 ° C in winter.
3. Water level: the water should not be too much, otherwise the water will be heated, the water level is too high, the drain valve is opened to drain water, causing waste. Usually, water can stop between the normal and low levels of the water level gauge.
4. When entering water, pay attention to the air supply of the steam generator water pipe and economizer to avoid the impact of water.
5. Check the water level again about 10 minutes after stopping the water supply. If the water level drops, the drain valve and drain valve may leak or not close; if the water level rises, the boiler inlet valve may leak or the inlet pump may not stop. The cause of the exclusion should be determined. During watering, inspect the manholes and manhole covers of the drums and headers, as well as the valves, flanges and wall heads of each component for leaks. If a leak is found, the steam generator immediately stops the water and treats it.